- I have always been averse to new things. Just like everyone (or most, everyone!)I detest change especially when it comes to my dental practice. I have always stick it out with my reliable brand of topical anesthetics and I always patronized a certain manufacturer when it comes to my dental instruments. And advertising? I rely solely on the referrals of my satisfied clients and my loyal circle of family and friends and for the longest time, I have resisted the call of Dental Internet Marketing. Putting up a Dental Website and selling my practice online is definitely not my cup of tea! But…times have changed and so can I…
- Ever since I read in the dental journal that research have consistently showed that a large percentage of people depend on the information they get online on where to get the best dental implants or who make the finest fit of dentures or who can do painless extractions, I have had second thoughts on relying on recommendations alone. I typed in the keywords dental websites and the top search results showed a certain company that deals with designing dental website for a considerable number of years with the most glowing of praises.
- I immediately sought their services and true enough; they were the best in this field. They gave me a great price and asked for any specifics to the over-all Dental website design. They added some fine suggestions on how to make the website striking at first glance. They said that those first few seconds a user spends on the site are the most crucial ones. You should be able to hold the attention of a potential client long enough for her to decide to stay and find out some more about the dental practice.
- Aside from the appropriate font size and type that is recommended, the theme should be consistent. The navigational key must be trouble free and easily manipulated so that even those who are not technically savvy will have no difficulty going through the DeNtal WebSites. The company guided me through the process of dental websites designing and after my wonderful experience with them, my thoughts and opinion on anything new has definitely changed!!!
- Examplae of Some lucky Dentist.
- Dr. Yoon H. Choi, Garland Dentist provides the best comprehensive care & commitment to high standards patient care.
- Dr. Sojitra, Dentist in Modesto, and team believe that every patient has the right to a healthy, beautiful smile they can be confident of.
- Dr. Young Lee, a Jacksonville Dentist, Florida offering Cosmetic & General Dentistry.
- Dr. Trung Tran, a Fountain Valley Dentist, he has been practicing dentistry in CA, 92708 and surrounding areas for years.